Here's a site I came across today that looks like a great free resource to check out for unit studies, lapbooking, notebooking, and much more. It had different levels for age groups, and it looked to have many units for a variety of great book titles. http://www.homeschoolshare.com/

6 comments:
That fish your husband caught is AWESOME! ...and thanks for the info on this site.
This site looks great...I'm going to check it out! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I have fun posting. Thanks for sharing yours. I will have to check it out a bit more. Our family joined 4-H this year. We are in a community group, but everyone either has rabbits or guinea pigs. Is your group for homeschoolers? I would love to hear more about your group to compare to what we are doing. I know nothing about 4-H other than what I have learned in the past mo. or so. You are a busy mom. I am looking forward to getting to know you through your blog.
Heather
Just stopping by to tell you BFS is back in session. Tamara is having computer problems but Nancy has taken over.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/nancysnook
Blessings!
Bobbi
Homeschool share is GREAT! And did you know there is a Yahoo group too?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/home_school_share/
Blessings to you!
Thanks for sharing this site.
Post a Comment