Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"Tackle It Tuesday" # 4

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Wow, that week went by really fast! I guess I 'tackled' a lot, even though I didn't complete the 'tackle' I posted about last week (the computer armoire). I cleaned our dull, gray sink, and was pleasantly surprised when it turned shiny, white again (a shout out to 'Barkeepers'). I also put cute drawer liners in the kitchen utensil drawers (an easy thing, but actually a big 'tackle' since I had bought the liner almost five years ago when we moved in!). This was sheer, off-white, rubbery liner from MS Everyday at K-mart. I began planting our garden over the weekend, while J was planting our field! I am excited to see the new green shoots coming up. The rain came today just in time to germinate those orchard grass seeds. Aside from that, I guess I have just been doing the 'daily grind' of keeping after the messes and clutter that accumulates every time I blink.

There are also, currently, a lot of unfinished tasks everywhere I look...besides the 1/2 planted garden, the clean laundry pile to put away, the kids' 1/2 cleaned rooms, the 12 x 12 nearly finished scrapbook spread lying on my desk,...and, the empty, dusted computer armoire, with piles of its' contents on the floor nearby waiting to be purged...it's a process...maybe B&A pics for next Tuesday...

No comments: