Every life, every season, every day, every moment is a gift; precious and brief.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATHERINE! I remember coming to see you at the hospital for the first time... what a sweet, tiny babe you were. You are so full of life and add such a spark to the family. Love you!
How did I forget that Catherine and Madelyn share a bday. Catrherine totally reminds me of you in this post. :)
Thanks, Mindi. Catie got a big smile when I read her your comment, then she said "What did Uncle Jeffrey say?"Alyssa, I didn't remember they shared a birthday either!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATHERINE! I remember coming to see you at the hospital for the first time... what a sweet, tiny babe you were. You are so full of life and add such a spark to the family. Love you!
How did I forget that Catherine and Madelyn share a bday. Catrherine totally reminds me of you in this post. :)
Thanks, Mindi. Catie got a big smile when I read her your comment, then she said "What did Uncle Jeffrey say?"
Alyssa, I didn't remember they shared a birthday either!
Post a Comment