The other day, I posted a pic of the bucket we use to bring in fresh-picked produce from our garden and orchards...but at the time of that photo, the bucket was empty. Admiring the beautiful colors of the swiss chard we picked on Monday night prompted me to take a picture of the bucket full.
I picked, washed and chopped the swiss chard and a few leaves of spinach, with a couple leeks and carrots also from the garden, then sauteed it all in olive oil. It took only minutes to prepare this side dish, earth to table. It was served with rotisserie chicken and cheese tortellini.

1 comment:
That looks so good! I've been loving our swiss chard... Boone adores helping me pick it and I adore how he says it even more. He has the cutest little voice and accent as he says it :)
Post a Comment