Friday, March 23, 2007

That's A Whole Lot of 'Proud'

My husband surprised us with this email he sent from the airport, while leaving for a business trip this past week. It is very sweet. He actually is very good about writing us notes (with illustrations for the kids) and leaving them on the kitchen counter in the mornings, but this personal email was different. He had even included a smile face and rose graphics at the end. The kids love that stuff; and they love their dad. I love their dad, too.

"Good morning/afternoon/or evening.......when ever you log on next.

Not sure the last time the kids received an email, so thought I might include them in one.

Jessica - thanks for the beautiful drawing of the horse, and the great message, your cursive is getting really good. I am so proud of you! I am looking forward to softball!

Andrew- thanks for the wrist band, I have it packed in my bag around my socks. I will put it on if I get to go running this week. I am so proud of you! I am looking forward to working with you on riding without training wheels!

Catherine - thanks for getting up with me this morning, and sneaking a bottle (thanks for letting me know that is what you wanted, and don't let mom know, she probably thinks that you no longer need these). I am so proud of you! I am looking forward to more basketball!

Tami - thanks for all that you do, and the berry cobbler. Save some for when I get home. I am so proud of you! I am looking forward to working with you this weekend.


Have a great day! I love you all, Dad/Jim.

Happy First Day of Spring!"

2 comments:

Mrs. Breum said...

I can barely read that font, Tami~ but what a cute email!!

:)
Dawnelle

Tami said...

Yikes! Sorry...It looks like a normal font on my page...