

We had a fun 5-day camping trip with family for Memorial Day. Here are some pics.
We all took turns in the boats fishing with the dads/grandpas. They fished twice a day, and together the group caught their limits nearly each time out on the lake, so maybe like 80 fish! Nearly each trip resulted in some whoppers, too--several 22 1/2 inchers! Andrew caught the first big one, and he was so excited! I don't have a pic of that yet; it is on Grandpa's camera.

My brother, Scott, & Charlene, Jac & I, and all the kids made it on the bike ride around the lake! We got half way around and found many huge piles of snow over the trail that we had to trudge through pushing the bikes. The kids did great! Catherine fell asleep for awhile right after this picture with Mommy.
The next day, we took the kids and visited Crater Lake.

The kids also had fun playing in the water, doing crafts with Grandma, riding the bumper boats that Grandpa took them to, walking the dogs, riding bikes around camp, making friends, roasting marshmallows, and having sleepovers in the RVs.
4 comments:
Wish I had been there! Looks like everyone had an amazing trip!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I love the picture in front of Crater Lake--SO beautiful!
Those pictures in front of the lake are gorgeous! Can I come along next time? :D
Thanks! Yes, it was a great trip.
Post a Comment