Friday, May 11, 2007

Relivin' the Glory Days



Ok--now those are some seriously cool duds! Could the shorts be any shorter, or the socks any higher?

This is a pic of Jac, #25, receiving his medal after winning the 1987 State Basketball Championship for Dallas High School at Mac Court in Eugene his senior year (this was just months after winning the state championship in football, after being elected student body president, and just prior to graduating as valedictorian).

Yea, my husband was (oops, 'is') quite the guy--too bad I was in 6th grade and too young to fully appreciate the fact. I married a small town hero, who is back in our hometown tonight, being inducted into the Dallas Hall of Fame with his basketball teamates of '87. Congratulations!

1 comment:

Mrs. Breum said...

I'll have to show Jason this post! He wore the short shorts, too. :) Cute post. Hope he had fun!