So, what if I make the purpose of this blog my own spin off Martha Stewart's quip, "Good Things" and Oprah's "Favorite Things", and include random lists of my favorite things as I discover them?--products, organization, project ideas, inspiration, recipes, menu plans, crafts, tips, tricks, shortcuts, lists to live by, seasonal helps, etc. These kinds of discoveries excite me, and I think most women, when they aren't snickering at those of us who love 'all-things-homemaking' because it's coventional, would find that many of these items excite them, as well.
Additionally, this blog may contain journaling of events from my life, and lessons I am learning. At this point, I am not sure if I will ever share this blog with those I know, (because of the 'snickerers'), but, we'll see how it goes. I was thinking that it would be a good way for those who care to know me, to keep up with and know me (and our family) better. And it would be great to impart wisdom or inspire others, as an extra perk.
With that said, this blog is not to impress, or boast, or try to be who I am not, but it is, contrarily, about me being me: my love of lists, organizing, details, writing, and much more all coming together in one place--yes, blogging is just up my alley; at least, whereas emails can be 'forcing it' on people, this is slightly less 'in your face'. Love it, or leave it...
2 comments:
Found you! You're off to a good start!
Dawnelle
Thank you!
Post a Comment