Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blogger Friend School Assignment #3--"ABC's"


  1. Using letters of the alphabet, describe yourself or things that are important to you using only one word per letter.
  2. Share Scripture that is upon your heart this week.

Autumn
Believer

Creative
Dreamer

Education

Family
God
Homemaker
Intentional
Jac
Kids
Lists
Motherhood
Nostalgic
Overwhelmed
Perfectionist
Quiet
Reading
School
Teacher
Utopian
Vegetable Garden
Writing
eXuberant
Yahweh
Zinnias and Zucchini

"For the eyes of the Lord search the whole earth to find and strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him."
I Chronicles 16:9a

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I really enjoyed your list and especially the verse you chose! Thanks for sharing.

~Andrea
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/andijeane/

TrainingHearts said...

Great list and love the verse!

Have a wonderful week.
~Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com

Heather said...

I love Autumn too! Thanks for sharing your list! Blessings ~ Heather

southmsmomof4 said...

Enjoyed your list and the verse. Printed the verse out to rmind myself to stay FULLY commited to Him. Thanks for sharing.
Stacy

Debbie said...

Great ABC's List, enjoyed the verse your doing today.

Blessings,
Debbie
#30 on Mr. Linkie

Anonymous said...

Great list!! and love that picture of the seal, and yes AHHHH to be a seal basking in the sun

Anonymous said...

Your list is really great! I always think of good ones after I'm done :(

Sherry

Tami said...

Sherry--It's the 'P is for Perfectionist' thing--should I admit I was compelled to get out 3 dictionaries just to find the right words?--I'm sure you can guess which ones came from my research!

Funny, Tumbleweed! Glad you're with me on that!

BlessedCP said...

I LOVE, love your list!
And your verse was inspiring and lovely! God is so good...