Saturday, September 29, 2007

My first "Scrap n' Share"--Just a Walk in the Park

This layout was done earlier this year (May), but I added a few more touches to the pages today. I think the photos are from March--I need to look that up on the saved photo and date stamp the page (there is also still a small space to do some simple journaling if I want later)--we stopped at Willamette Park on the way home from swimming lessons in Oregon City. These pics turned out cute--you'd never know they had wet hair and flip flops on.
I am hoping to do a layout a week for scrap n' share to help me to stick with my scrapbooking and complete an album.

2 comments:

MrsMomma said...

Beautiful! Love the soft pink 'distressed' look with the black and white photos! Great job!

Hey, I know exactly what you mean about to many goodies... *sigh* Scrapbook supplies is my weakness. LOL!

-Heather
http://mrsmomma.blogspot.com/

TrainingHearts said...

Adorable page! Loved the techniques displayed :) Thank you so much for sharing your layout and participating.

Blessings,
Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com